- If you choose to transact using our website or send an e-mail which provides personally identifiable data, this data maybe shared where necessary with other Government agencies so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective manner. An example might be in terms of resolving or addressing complaints that require escalation to other Government agencies.
- Leading technologies including encryption software is used to safeguard any data given to us and strict security standards are maintained to prevent unauthorised access.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured and stored with appropriate security technologies.
- No personally identifiable information is gathered during the browsing of www.jpph.gov.my except for information given by you via e-mails which is in a secure portion of the website.
- We welcome all feedbacks/inquiries.
- In case of detailed information which the website may not be able to provide, your feedback/enquiry will be sent to the relevant Government agency to better serve you.
- Certain websites generate cookies, which are collected by web-servers to enable them to recognise your future visits.
- The www.jpph.gov.my uses only non-persistent cookies or per-session cookies which serves technical purposes like switching the languages of the website. These cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computers hard drive. Once you close your browser, the cookie is deleted.
What Happens When I Link To Another Site?
Changes To This Policy
Queries Or Complaints