This policy aims to explore the culture and practice of e-participation in order to improve transparency and public participation in improving the quality of services Valuation & Property Services Department (JPPH).
JPPH recognizes public involvement to enable JPPH to explore a broader perspective, information resources, and potential solutions to improve results and services. It also provides the basis for a productive relationship, dialogue and discussion better, and orderly governance.
The objective of this investment is to involve citizens in the policy development and decision-making process through the use of information and communication technologies. Among the communication channels used are Portal Poll, Public Participation, Portal Feedback (feedback / questions / complaints / suggestions), Customer Satisfaction Survey and Social Media such as Facebook and Youtube.
JPPH very welcome to comply with the terms and conditions of participation that have been set as follows:
- Any statements that incite racial, religion and politics are strictly prohibited.
- Do not degrading, personal attacks and making statements that could offend other participants.
- Control your statement, avoid removing the offensive language and parochialism.
- Do not encouraged to chat or send sentences to run away from the subject.
- Topics and links to pornographic websites are PROHIBITED.
- Make sure the statement / topic not violate ‘COPYRIGHT LAW‘, ‘TRADEMARK‘, ‘PATENT‘ and others.
- DO NOT use spaces Public Participation as a place to carry out any contests, pyramid schemes, get rich quick scheme, money skimmed internet, chain letters,junk e-mail (junk e-mail), either commercially or otherwise.
- Not allowed to upload files that contain computer viruses such as virus “Trojan horses”, “worms”, “time bombs”, “cancel boots” or whatever software or programs that may damage the operation of a another user’s computer.
- The administrator of the e-Inclusion in the room in any situation not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any statement / topic made on e-Inclusion in this room. The individual should understand that any risks related to the reliability of items in the room are borne by the individual.
- The administrator of the e-Inclusion column entitled to amend and delete any statement / topic at any time without informing the author of the statement / topic.
- The e-room administrator reserves the right to amend the Investment Policies and Guidelines on e-Inclusion at any time without prior announcement / notice.
- As a participant or a statement e-Participation in this room, you are subjected to the terms and conditions of the Guidelines on e-Inclusion.