SALES OF PROPERTY TRANSACTION / RENTAL DATA
- The Valuation and Property Services Department of Malaysia (JPPH Malaysia) provides information on the detail of any sale or transfer of land, buildings and any interest therein either on a subscription basis (continuing service), on an ad-hoc basis (single request) or on special request (subject to approval by Director General of JPPH Malaysia)
- The detail of property transaction/retail pursuant of S4(3), Valuers, Appraisers, Estate Agents And Property Managers Act 1981 (Act) 242 and rules
PERSON TO WHOM INFORMATION MAY BE SUPPLIED
- Any valuer, appraiser or estate agent registered with the Board of Valuers, Appraisers, Estate Agents and Property Managers Malaysia (BOVEAP)
- Any partnership or body corporate permitted to practice valuation by the Board
- Any other person, partnership or body corporate approved by Director General of Valuation
REQUEST FOR DATA
- Use the prescribed FORM A (Fourth Schedule, Valuation and Property Services (Amendment) Rules 2003) which is available at all JPPH Malaysia branch of The form can also be downloaded from the JPPH Malaysia web : http://www.jpph.gov.my
- Application for transaction data must be submitted to the particular JPPH Malaysia of where the property is located. The addresses for all JPPH Malaysia branch of are available at the JPPH Malaysia web page.
- For request on an ad-hoc basis (specific property), information will be provided within (3) working days from the date of request. For requests on a subscription, information is provided by monthly basis. For special request, information is made available within two (2) week from the date the request is received.
As provided in the Fifth Schedule of the Valuation and Property Services , the fees prescribed for this service are :
- RM0.60 per transaction in electronic form for information supplied for a continuing service or subscription. The minimum fee is RM6.00 per request.
- RM1.00 per lot or per transaction for information supplied for an ad-hoc request .
- RM15.00 per transaction for information supplied on special request approved by the Director General of Valuation and Property Services
- For rental information for office / business space, the fee charged is RM 1.00 for each floor with rental information
Payment may be made either in cash, cheque or money order in the name of ‘Akauntan Negara Malaysia’ and the payment shall be made before the property transaction information is made available by the relevant JPPH Malaysia office.