RENTAL / LEASES
- JPPH Malaysia provide rental/leases valuation for the Federal Government, State Government, Local Authority and Statutory Bodies.
- Rental and lease cases handled by JPPH Malaysia include :
- Office rental of privately owned premises by Federal Department. It is governed by the rules specified in the Surat Pekeliling Am Bilangan 3, Tahun 2011.
- Rental/ Lease of Federal land (which was acquired through land acquisition process and not in use/undeveloped). It is administered by the rules set out in the Pekeliling Perbendaharaan Bil. 2, Tahun 1987.
- Rental/ Lease of vacant land (not in use) owned by the Federal Land Commissioner. It is provided under Section 4, Federal Land Commissioner Act 1957 and Section 223 of the National Land Code, 1965.
- Rental/ Lease of lands, buildings, equipment, etc. to the Federal Government, State Government, Local Authority and Statutory Bodies.
ROLE OF THE VALUATION AND PROPERTY SERVICES DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA (JPPH MALAYSIA)
- To carry out rental valuation of commercial space and facilities available in government-owned buildings.
- A committee member of the Jawatankuasa Ruang Pejabat (JRP), Prime Minister Department to approve the rental of office space of privately owned premises to be rented or occupied by the Ministries or Government Agencies.
- A committee member of the Jawatankuasa Ruang Komersial of government agencies.
- A committee member of Jawatankuasa Rundingan Harga set up at Ministerial or Departmental level to negotiate the price, terms and conditions of the purchase.
THE INFORMATION REQUIRED BY JPPH MALAYSIA FOR SUCH VALUATION INCLUDES:
- Letter of Application from the agency
- Copy of title and rented/ leased property details
- Detailed building plan and specifications.
- Other details related to lease / rental.